Spiritual Gifts Survey
Anyone familiar with Scripture knows there are spiritual gifts. We want to reaffirm that God has given EVERYONE in His family at least one spiritual gift and everyone in His family has a responsibility to use their gifts. It is important that ALL of God’s children need to know they are gifted and why they are gifted. We are Gifted To Serve!
Would you love the opportunity to discover your Spiritual Gift? Would you love the opportunity to grow your gifts and use them as apart of God's mission?
Want to Learn more?
Evangelism: passionately leading others to the saving knowledge of Christ, Ephesians 4:11
- Prophecy: boldly and fearlessly proclaiming God’s truth, Romans 12:6; Ephesians 4:11; 1 Corinthians 12:10, 28
- Teaching: making clear the truth of God’s Word with simplicity & accuracy, Romans 12:7; 1 Corinthians 12:28
- Exhortation: motivating others to action, application and purpose, Romans 12:8
- Shepherding: overseeing, training, feeding, coaching/leading, Ephesians 4:11
- Serving: providing practical help both physically and spiritually, Romans 12:7; 1 Corinthians 12:28
- Mercy-showing: identifying with and comforting those in need, Romans 12:8
- Giving: releasing material resources to further the work of the Church, Romans 12:8
- Administration: organizing, administering, promoting, leading, Romans 12:8; 1 Corinthians 12:28